Monday, August 16, 2010

Pardon my Dust...

You may have noticed that my blog has a new look today! What do yo think? I wanted something a little more personal than the plain white background and standard font. After checking out so many great blogs during the amazing three-days-of-sleeplessness-and-awesome that was WriteOnCon, I started to feel like my own off-the-rack blog was a little bit "meh".

I'll be experimenting with different backgrounds, fonts, colors, pictures, headers, you-name-it this week while you guys enter my Astonishingly Brilliant Query Critique Contest!!

So, enjoy the changing colors. If you happen to especially like something, drop me a line or two in the comments at the bottom of this post.

And thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. That's so funny, I just changed the look of my blog as well! Great minds think alike :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess they do! Your new blog looks nice, by the way. :-)

    ReplyDelete