Since I did my last Friday Favorites on Premiere Season, what better than to do a post for a Blog Hop, hosted by Alex Cavanaugh, on my Top Ten TV Shows of All Time Ever? Apropos, yes?
SO, here we go: my Top Ten favorite TV shows, in no particular order:
1) MASH: Hawkeye. Hot Lips. Radar. Need I say more?
2) The Cosby Show: As a child, I wanted to have parents like like that; as an adult, I want to be a parent like that.
3) The Big Bang Theory: Nerdy, clever, hilarious. Watch it.
4) Star Trek: Essential late-night viewing throughout my teenaged years.
5) Grey's Anatomy: Compelling drama + talented actors + medical jargon + Chandra Wilson as a bossy boss = WIN. (For the actors in the crowd: THEIR EYELINES ARE AMAZING, THE DIRECTORS EVEN MORE SO.)
6) Arrested Development: Jason Bateman and Michael Cera struck gold with this comedy that takes "dysfunctional family" to a whole new level.
7) Glee: It's funny and smart. And there's singing and dancing!
8) Get Smart: The ultimate spy spoof.
9) Desperate Housewives, Season One: Poked fun at the evening soap while simultaneously peeling back the layers that veil the true desperation of a Stay-At-Home Mom in a way that was brilliant, clever, and often poignant.
10) Planet Earth: Because I want to know EVERYTHING.
How about you? What are your favorite TV shows?
Don't forget to check out all the other entries this morning; maybe you'll find a new show to love.