Almost two weeks ago, I was honored, thrilled, and deeply touched to receive the Versatile Blogger Award!
My very first blog award, guys! Isn't it beautiful? Now, we have already established my 21st Century Caveperson status, so of course, it has taken me a couple of weeks to figure out how to get it into my sidebar. Anticlimactic, I know. But I finally did it, and it's there, and I just want to take this minute to thank Angela McCallister over at Jaded Love Junkie for this award. She's got a great blog, so go check it out!
Now, nothing good really comes free - those of us with Little People in our houses know this, yes? - so this thing haz rules, guys. Rule number one is that you thank the person who gave you the award and link back, which I have done. Rule numero due is that you have to post the award on your blog, and you can see it over there in the sidebar all shiny and new-looking and beautiful. Rule number three is that I have to choose fifteen others upon whom to bestow this award, and rule number four is that I have to let them know ('cause not to would be kind of mean, wouldn't it?).
Do you know how many deserving bloggers there are out there, guys? I mean, really, do you have any idea? HUNDREDS. Narrowing it down to fifteen was really hard, folks, but I think I've done it. The fifteen recipients of the Versatile Blogger Award are:
1) Christine Fonseca, author of Emotional Intensity in Gifted Students
2) Heather Ayris Burnell, author of Bedtime Monster
3) Carolina Valdez Miller, over at Carol's Prints
4) Cynthia Jaynes Omololu, author of Dirty Little Secrets
5) Kate Kaynak, author of Minder, Adversary, Legacy, and Accused
6) Elana Johnson (You don't have to put it up, girl, but I'm giving it to you because your blog is made of AWESOMESAUCE.)
7) Jennifer over at Extreme Reader Book Reviews
8) Franklin Beaumont over at Flash Fiction Daily
9) Vic Caswell over at Hairnets and Hopes
10) Holly Cupala, author of Tell Me a Secret
11) Hannah Moskowitz, author of Break
12) Jen Stayrook, of WriteOnCon fame
13) Kelly Polark, whose blog is just too funny
14) Shelli Johannes over at Market My Words
15) Krista V over at Mother.Write.Repeat
Those are some awesome blogs, so I hope you make time to go and check them out. And have a great day!